Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Favorite Nailene Nails Product

Hey girlies, thanks for all of the get well wishes and I can hardly believe I'm at 61 followers!

I just thought I would do a quick post telling you guys what my favorite Nailene Nails product is. My favorite product would have to be the Nailene Nails in 'So Natural'. I love these nails because one, they actually look natural. Two they don't break when you do simple everyday things like button your pants or text (my KISS nails actually did pop off when I did these things, even on the first day I put them on). You can leave the white tips longer or file them down, I tend to file mine down but that's just me. I have incredibly small hands and fingers so I had to shape each nail but, it was a very easy process and didn't take long at all to custom fit each nail. I also like that you can paint over them and you don't see the white tips with two coats of a darker color, lighter colors take 3-4 coats. Not bad because you don't have to use a base coat.
Overall I like the look, the feel, and the little amount of time it takes for me to put them on.

These are just a couple of pictures of me wearing the So Natural nails. I also wanted to tell you that I was sent these, but these just happen to be my favorite out of the ones I was sent to review.







These are the So Naturals nails with a Sally Hansen polish (Dahlia) over them.

This is the link to there website: www.nailene.com..

Overall I HIGHLY recommend these products, you can get them at CVS, Wal Mart, Rite Aid, and many other retailers.

And don't forget to enter Nailene's giveaway, the link is here: http://nailene-girls.blogspot.com/2010/08/nailenes-last-giveaway.html
XXOO


Savannah


4 comments:

  1. I seldom wear artificial nail of any kind as my own nails are very fragile, but when I do, it's mostly of a "self-defense". I think many girls will agree with me - once a month my face unbearably annoys me.and I start picking it (bad, bad Renee, I know). and I end up with a face that looks like it was attacked by a bunch of mosquitoes instead of 2-3 breakouts. So when I start feeling the rush to "fix" my face I put on glue-on nail - and voila! it takes me a couple of days to get used to them so that I could live a normal life but after this time I'm already OK with the way my face looks
    I agree with you, when I first bough Nailene I was amazed that they stay on whet I open something and at many other general activities, at the same time they are easier to remove then some others
    I also file white tips down. I'm tired of French tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't flip off is what really amazes me. I sometimes put them on when I'm bored, because when I'm bored I tend to pick at my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the studio brush works great it will be great for traveling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks, I will have to check that out next time I go to Target.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO