Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Look of the Day - 9/11/10



Dearest fashionistas,

I have a bit of an addiction to outfit of the day posts, I love reading them,I love commenting on them, and I love posting them.

So here's what I wore today.
Oh but before that here's a little story about my day.
So today was academy photos (I'm in AICE) so my bag weighed like a TRILLION pounds and because the line to get in the gym was a hundred deep I decided to dash to my locker to drop of some textbooks. It was only a hall over so I left my stuff with my friends. So when I got back the hallway was completely DESERTED! Short of the story is I didn't get in the AICE photos (and I'm a bit bummed).

Anyways back to what I was going to wear for the picture (actually I was going to wear this before I even realized that it was photos today).



My mom painted the kitchen over the weekend, hence the tape on the wall.
I feel like I look really short in this picture.

Close up of my face.

Jacket: Jones New York (Costco)
Tank top: Kohls
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Forever 21



Today when I got home I did all of my homework (geometry and biology) and it was super easy.
Thankfully geometry was only eight problems (this made me happy). Biology was only key terms (all 45 of them). I had done 30 of them in class so I didn't have that much to do.
Also I folded and put up a load of laundry and I did another load of delicates. I am so on top of my laundry!


XXOO


Savannah




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look, and it's always nice to stay on top of laundry :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO