Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Poll (Not Elections!)

Hello fashionistas!
Hope you all had a wonderful Monday, I had a pretty decent one.
I got all of my homework done BEFORE 6:30! Biology, government, and geometry take that!
Actually I plan on reading chapter 5 in my biology class before I head off to dreamland (aka sleep!).

Tomorrow I have a busy, busy day. I'm going to be at school at 8:30 (we start at 9:15) for a biology test review (the test is Friday).
Then after school my science fair partner is coming over and we have to build our science fair project (a potato gun). On Saturday or Friday we are testing it. Our science fair is will an object with lower or higher densities go farther when shot out of a potato gun. I'm going with lower, she's guessing higher.

Alright let's get to the poll!


1. Mood:
Pretty good, little tired. I just want to shower, read chapter 5 for biology, and paint my nails.
2. Your favorite fall boots?
I'm not a huge boot person. They make my short legs look even shorter (if they aren't heel boots).
3. Have you ever thrown a dinner party?
No.
4. Turtleneck sweaters — yea or nay?
NAY. I don't like feeling constricted.
5. Do you color your hair?
Nope, it's au naturale.
6. Favorite drugstore blush?
Right now NYC Mosaic Color Wheel in 'Pink Cheek Glow'
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My smart mouth. Sometimes I wish I could just shut up.
8. What’s one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
Oil of Olay moisturizer.
9. What music have you been into lately?
My latest favorite song is Bad Girl by Doda. It's so good!
10. Weekly goals:
Read chapters 3, 5, and 6 for biology, get at least a B on my biology test, workout at least 3 or 4 times, get the project building/testing part of science fair done, start my science fair research paper and backboard.


That's all for me tonight, I'm off to read chapter 5.


XXOO


Savannah



PS: My giveaway ends in 3 and a half hours. Go enter

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the test at school,im so excited to find out who is the winner of the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. "7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    My smart mouth. Sometimes I wish I could just shut up."

    Gosh I totally relate to that haha :)

    good luck on your test hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO