Friday, January 7, 2011

Snood-rific



Hello dearest fashionistas,
I have an outfit of the day for you today.

I wore this on Tuesday to school.



Shirt: Target
Jacket: Jones New York (bought at Costco)
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt (bought at Costco)
Shoes: Payless (they're just the pointy toe silver ones, sorry mom didn't get them in the picture!)
Snood: Mom made it
Brooch: Borrowed from my mom

Again sorry for the phone pictures! My dad said he'd pick up a new memory card sometime this week. Until then...

I'm in LOVE with snoods right now, my pottery teacher loved it so much she tried it on; she wants my mom to make her one! I told my mom that I think she should make them and sell them on Etsy. Would you guys buy things like that from Etsy?


I'm so tired of school right now, with all of the exams we have next week we get a bunch of study guides. I hate having 154 question government study guide!
Oh exams.


Thanks for following and commenting!



XXOO


Savannah

5 comments:

  1. I'd buy one!! I think it's really cute! Well done, Mom! ;) I like how you paired it with the Brooch! pretty pretty :)

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  2. He. He. When I saw the word snood, I was thinking of a knitted or crocheted net to hold hair. What you call a snood, I call a cowell. Whatever name it goes by, it is really cute and you set it off beautifully with the brooch.

    I wouldn't buy one, since I can easily knit one of my own. But I am sure that there are a lot of gals who would buy them. :D

    *Thinks about hauling out needles and yarn...* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom should totally sell them on Esty!! I love snoods, their so warm and chic!!

    Bows and Lavender Lips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn snood.
    I just think it should be called something else, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Caro- thanks! I keep telling her that she should!

    @ Ice Queen- thanks! I wish I was able to knit/crochet, I'm sadly not that talented!

    @ TIma- I agree! I feel like snoods are sort of a neck pillow!

    @ Lily- Dude, you wouldn't shut up at school about how you didn't like the name! I get it, you don't like it! Love ya girly!


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO