Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ins and Outs #2

Hello, hello fashionistas!

I haven't done an ins and outs post in almost a month! 

INS


  1. I'm in love with this song that my best friend Ethan wants to sing with me. The duet cover he sent me doesn't load quickly, so I've been jamming to the original. I can't believe that it's a guy who sings it (it sounds like a girl). Waiting Outside the Lines - Greyson Chance! He's quickly becoming a favorite singer of mine!
  2. Not waiting on someone else, if I want something I'm going to go after it. I refuse to "wait outside the lines."  I'm definitely a go-getter. 
  3. I'm loving a pale gold eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eye, it really makes me look awake! If you look at my last post you'll understand what I'm talking about.


   4.I love braiding my bangs over. It's simple and it makes for a polished look. Very Lauren Conrad-esque.



OUTS

  1. I am so tired of stressing! Although I feel like with finals coming up this will be happening anyways.
  2. Wearing closed toed shoes. Once the heat starts I don't like to wear closed toed shoes very often! 
  3. Dissection. We're dissecting frogs in biology and it is g r o s s. I have a really bad gag reflex so the entire class is one big gag fest!
  4. Not sleeping. I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately, after I post this I am going to bed! 


Hope you guys like! What are your current ins and outs?
Let me know in the comments below!


XXOO


Savannah




1 comment:

  1. Loved : Not waiting on someone else, if I want something I'm going to go after it. I refuse to "wait outside the lines." I'm definitely a go-getter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO