Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lace and Heels

Hello my fashionistas!
I wore this to school last week, I took outfit photos today, but they didn't turn out well. So, I'm not going to post them. Last week one of my friends did an article on fall fashion for our school newspaper and she used me to model one of the trend lace. 

 Top and tanktop: Kohls Pencil Skirt: Coldwater Creek Shoes: Target Earrings: Mom's



These shoes were incredibly uncomfortable. I was dying in them! I will only be wearing them for short little outings from here on out. 


At school today I had a pop quiz in my math class and I aced it. So happy! 
I finished the first in my series of 3 in pottery today. 
Not much else to report on for school.

I'm so ready for the weekend to be here, I need a little relaxation time. Only two more days..

Have a great day fashionistas!


XXOO

Savannah


5 comments:

  1. cute! I love your top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooooooooooo cute and you are sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! One of my faves! You look beautiful Savannah! Those shoes are amazing! Always works out that way...fabulous shoes = PAIN!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty look... great post... check out and give me your impressions http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lace top! This outfit is so freaking fierce! Everything from those uncomfortable heels to your edgy hair style. Savannah I love it all girl <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO