Friday, December 30, 2011

Haul- Forever 21 and Kohl's

Hello fashionistas!
I went shopping with my best friends the other day and picked up a few things. My mom went to Kohl's today and bought me two things. 



My mom bought me this jacket from Kohl's because over spring break my dad and I are going to New York City and I'm going to need a real coat. It's a fancy peacoat! It looks way better on than it does on the hanger. 


Button detail shot, the buttons have anchors on them. 


Mom also picked this up for me. I had tried this on a few months ago, but hadn't bought it because it was sort of expensive. As you all know I love sheer tops and pussybows, plus the magenta color makes it a total Savannah shirt!


Detail shot. 


This is from Forever 21. I love the color and when I wear it it's very drape-y and flow-y. 


Rhinestone detail shot. 


I bought a bunch of earrings. I've been sticking with studs for awhile, so I'm branching back out into big, statement earrings. I also bought this ring because it was on sale and the purple top was a sale item, so I got the ring for free.


Again, from Forever 21. It's a very long, seed bead necklace. I can think of a multitude of ways to tie and wear this! 


I have a discount code for you all to use at Kohls.
If you all sign up for Kohl's sale alerts here, you all will receive $5 off of your next in-store purchase and 10% off of your next online purchase!

Hope you enjoyed my haul! 
I'm snuggled up with my mom watching a movie right now. 
I'm going to be putting up my Christmas presents either tomorrow or the next day. 

Loads of love!


XXOO


Savannah


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO