Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pearls and Pink

Hello fashionistas!
Another one of my outfit of the days. I love sharing these with you all.
Sorry for my hair in these photos. Due to where I part my bangs they kind of poofed up when I brushed them back and my part must have not stayed evenly together in the back. Oh well. 

I woke up craving to wear a headband. I go through phases where I want to wear headbands 24/7 and then I just stop. I think the headband phase is back on. 


Simple, soft makeup. Pale brown eye makeup and a pink lipstick with a clear gloss over it. Glowing pink cheeks and I was ready to go. 

Top: Gap Blazer: Kohl's Jeans and Bracelet: Belk Shoes: Target Earrings: F21 Headband: Ross

Again, apologies for the pictures. For some reason it blurred, but this was the only full length one I had. 
I wanted to wear this dusty pink, beaded top to school. I paired it with my trusty black blazer, trouser jeans, and a black heels. Accessorized with my favorite silver bracelet and silver studs. 


See the bracelet? It's probably one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, next to my Tiffany's necklace! It's such a simple piece, but I like the contrast between the swirls and sleek silver. 

Lots of love!

XXOO

Savannah


6 comments:

  1. I love this look and that headband is so cutee! & I totally go through the same with headbands !

    XOXOXO
    CIARA

    http://thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pearls are so elegant! I love it :)

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blazer and that headband.I have one like that but my bow is gold. Love pearls they always mae me feel so lady-like :) BTW please become a subscriber of my Blog
    http://philly-phantabulous.blogspot.com Thanks so much! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! totally loving ur pearl headband
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! And great idea with the pearl headband :) :)

    http://averyjamesphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO