Friday, February 10, 2012

Skin-care Routine

Hello fashionistas!
I wanted to share my skin-care routine with you all.



To remove my makeup I use the Pond's Cold Cream. This stuff is hardcore, it removes waterproof makeup effortlessly. Sometimes in the winter when my skin is dry I will slather a bit of this on for a few minutes and wipe it off. It rehydrates my skin very quickly. 

I pretty much will use any Dove or Olay soap bars to wash my face off before I exfoliate or use a cleanser. Winter Care just happens to be what I'm using right now.



St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish and Blackhead Control has been my go to exfoliator for years. I know it is too harsh on some people, but it works perfectly for my skin. I use it about 3-4 times a week. 

The Olay Foaming Face Wash makes my face feel extra clean and fresh. A little bit of this goes a long way.


Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is my all time favorite face wash.  I know it claims to be a scrub, but I feel like it's a very soft exfoliant. I use this daily. Sometimes I try to switch products, but I always end up coming back to this one. 


Olay's Active Hydrating Beauty Cream is exactly what it says to be, hydrating! I've been using the Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid for years, but I decided to try out the cream for the fall and winter months and I love it. Very thick and moisturizing. I also love the smell of it.



For pesky little spots I use Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel. My mom and I have been using this forever and I feel like it truly works. If I feel a spot coming on I will try to catch it before it actually surfaces and I typically can stop it with this. 


Another product I've used for years. I don't really use this for a cleanser, but more for a mask. I typically use it every Sunday night for 20 minutes. It's a really great deep cleanser. 

I really think that you should treat your skin well and take good care of it now, before it's too late for it to matter. I hope to stay wrinkle free for a long, long time!

Do you guys use any of the same products?

Have a great weekend!

XXOO

Savannah




3 comments:

  1. Love this type of post. I'm a new follower, love the blog. Please check out my blog and see what you think. Danielle x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very important to stick to our skin care routine because any change can affect our skin and sometimes in an unpleasant way.

    My dermatologist also suggested me to use products of the same brand and stick to it if I see improvements. We shouldn't mix brands because some products can't work together.
    Even after a laser skin Toronto treatment I had a few months ago my doctor told me to continue my skin care routine even if the laser improved the texture and everything else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO