Friday, April 13, 2012

Blues and Beads

Hello fashionistas!
A couple of weeks ago I found what I'd been searching for- a pair of cobalt blue capris! I did a little happy dance when they fit perfectly and hit my legs at a non awkward length. Sometimes capris don't settle in a good place and then I refuse to buy them.



Top: Forever 21 Pants: Target Blazer: JCP Shoes: Aerosoles Bracelet: local store 

I wanted to color-block with these pants, but I wasn't ready to jump straight into color-blocking! Tested the colorful pants waters and decided that I love these pants. I'm totally pairing these with some kind of hot pink in the future. I kept it muted this time with the black beaded top and wore my favorite jean blazer. My boyfriend was teasing me about my love for this blazer, but it's so comfortable! 


Wore my beloved MAC Melon pigment on my eyes; I hadn't used that pigment since last summer. Will definitely be using that a lot in the future, be expecting to see some makeup posts with this! 
Also, when the heck did my hair get this long?! I hadn't really noticed it until this picture. I went to get it cut last week, but my hairdresser told me that it was so healthy that I shouldn't bother cutting it. I hadn't gotten it cut since December, I'm surprised I've kept it so healthy!

Today I had my neurology appointment and luckily I am in no immediate danger! The original reason for all of these MRIs and doctor appointments was a hand tremor. I'm brain tumor free and other than some slight bulging in my C4-C7 discs in my neck I'm okay. They are going to run more blood-work to see if I'm deficient in some vitamin or mineral. Post doctor's appointment my dad, mom, and I went out for lunch. Then mom and I went to the mall and did a little bit of shopping. 

I'm off to have a best friend sleepover, the usual Friday night routine!
Have a fabulous weekend!

XXOO

Savannah

5 comments:

  1. Damn, girl. You keep getting prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love colorful pants, I feel like you aren't using them to the extent of their greatness. Color blocking would emphasize their cobalt color well though.
    Or go for a brighter color?

    These are a good jumping off point for the trend, though. I look forward to what you do with them in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the colour of those trousers! glad everything is okay :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PANTS ARE GORGEOUS! I would try a white top and a bright statement necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO