Sunday, May 13, 2012

Marika Slimming Pant Capri Review and Discount Code

Hello fashionistas!
I was recently sent a pair of slimming capris from Marika and I have to say that this brand should be called Marika Miracle Makers! 

Here's a little bit about the brand.
"Marika is a wellness brand that strives to promote health, happiness and success of busy women everywhere. We know that everyday life can bring the unexpected so Marika focuses on providing today's resilient women with comfortable, functional, beautiful activewear that carries them through various activities and occasions with polish, without breaking the bank."


Sorry these photos aren't that great my camera wasn't cooperating! 



Marika label on the back.

These pants are literally miracle workers, I put them on and I feel a lot slimmer. Which I thought that the material of the pants would make me feel self conscious, but it actually gave the opposite  effect. These pants are really great to work out in, but they're also really good for running errands in. I definitely would recommend these to everyone! They're insanely comfortable and they look really fashionable for athletic-wear. 

You can buy these for Marika Miracles Slimming Capris with Tummy Control for $60, but if you use this code MIRACLES during the month of May you can get them for 20% off. They're available in the sizes x-small, small, medium, large, x-large. I recommend going a size up from what you're thinking you need because of the slimming material. 


Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

XXOO

Savannah




5 comments:

  1. you should wear your glasses more, they looked really nice on you in the older pictures you have on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see these slimming leggings. Want to have them as have started working out to reduce weight. Also want to have comfy workout gear. Will definitely avail services from an online store that will give them on discount.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO