Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Falling into Dots.

Hello fashionistas!
I have an outfit of the day to share with you all. 
I had gotten a mere 4 hours of sleep last night, so I decided that if I dressed up it would make me feel a little bit better. Not really sure why I only got 4 hours of sleep, I woke up in the middle of the night and tossed and turned for hours. I abhor when that happens.



Dress and necklace: Forever 21 Jacket: Kohl's Shoes: DSW

I bought this dress when I went back to school shopping and I had yet to wear it, so I decided that today would be the day. I absolutely adore polka dots and I am very glad that they will stay on trend for fall/winter. I thought I would add this rusty colored blazer to add a bit of autumn to the look (even though it is still in the 80's here). I wanted a big statement necklace, so I put on this gunmetal seed bead necklace for some pizzazz.  I like the length of this dress, but it is a little bit too big on me. Might try a skinny belt next wear!




I did a green/bronze eye for some shimmer. I will be doing a makeup post on it soon!

Today was my six month anniversary with the boyfriend, I can't believe a half of a year has flown by. So insane. I hope we continue to grow together!

Post school I went and had a pedicure because my feet were in desperate need of one.
It was really relaxing, I'm glad my mom and I went.
What have you guys been up to?

XXOO

Savannah

2 comments:

  1. Savannah,

    I can tell you love polka dots by your blog lay out and your adorable dress! You styled this item so well, love the blazer and gunmetal necklace! Hope to hear from you soon!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for polkadots! Its such a great print and it looks adorable on you. I love your lipstick very cute!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO