Sunday, December 30, 2012

NYE Makeup

Hello fashionistas! 
Many of you are probably already planning what your NYE makeup will be (I say go full monty and wear a lot of sparkle and bright lipstick), but I wanted to share a look that I wore to my yearly Christmas Girl's PJ Party. I went with a golden/brown/grey eye with a pink pout. I think this is NYE appropriate, so hopefully this helps if you are in a makeup dilemma! 


In case you want to know what I did to my hair I'll tell you! I just took a small straightener and did waves. I spritzed my whole head with hair spray and called it a day!
My PJs are from Kohl's, the Simply Vera Vera Wang line, so are my earrings! 

Face:
Beneift Boi-ing concealer
Maybelline Pure Stay powder foundation
Nars Orgasm Blush 
ELF Contouring and Blush duo (bronzer only to contour) on my face and my nose 
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer Powder on my cheeks (just the light side to highlight)


Lips 
 Kat Von D Celebutard
Milani Berry Rich on top 
Co Bigelow Spiced Vanilla Chai lipgloss on top 



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion all over
Stila Kitten eyeshadow all over
UD Mushroom all over 
Stila Kitten in the inner corner
UD Naked to buff out crease
UD Virgin to highlight
UD Mushroom as a liner
On my lower lashline I have UDPP, Stila Kitten all over and UD Mushroom on the last 2/3 of the lower lashline
Maybelline Falsies mascara (my favorite mascara E V E R) 
UD 24/7 Liner in Whiskey on my inner lower lashline
I filled my brows in with UD's Naked 





I just wanted to thank all of my readers for another lovely year. Hope 2013 brings you a lot of luck! 
Hope this helps!

Loads of love!

XXOO
Savannah

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO