Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friday Night Out

Hello fashionistas!
Sorry for being a tidbit absent around here! This week has been really fast paced and full of things to do and people to see. I wanted to share an outfit that I wore to school and out on Friday night. I had a vase in an art show so, I went out to the gallery's opening night. The show will go on for all of September. 


Top: Old Navy Blazer: Forever 21 Jeans: Marshalls (the brand is Sevens) Shoes: Payless Earrings and necklace: Forever 21

I went with a simple tee shirt and I paired it with a shrunken black blazer. Dark wash skinny jeans and black wedges wrapped the look up nicely. I thought my outfit needed some kind of glamorous addition, so I went with a big purple statement necklace. Large hoops added a bit of edge to my ensemble. 



This is my natural hair aka super straight. 
I loaded my lashes up with mascara and I added a bit of Urban Decay Naked Basic's "Faint" on my lower lashline. I used a pink lipstick with a lavender lipgloss over it. 


Best friend selfies.


This was my vase! I was really excited because it made it into the main room in the gallery. 


My girlfriends came out to see my vase which was so sweet. We went out for dessert afterwards and walked around. 

I'm announcing my giveaway winner tomorrow!
I hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend! 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO