Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wishing For Fall

Hello fashionistas!
I'm sharing the ensemble I wore to school today with you all. 
I woke up and it was raining and this made me want to curl up in a cozy sweater. 
I demand autumnal weather! 


Sweater: Kohl's Tank-top: Old Navy Jeans: Sevens (Marshalls) Scarf: Fraas Shoes: DSW Earrings: Claire's Ring: Diamond Candle (review coming soon!)

The idea behind this outfit was to be comfortable! These jeans are my faaaavorite jeans. Incredibly comfortable and the fit is really nice. I paired this chunky knit sweater with the scarf to have texture and pattern. The flats I have on are the ones from my last post. The subtle texture adds a special touch to the look. 



Sorry for these pictures being taken inside; I could not bear the idea of taking them on my front porch with the intense Florida rain induced humidity. I went for a berry lip by using Hourglass' Nocturnal lipstick and putting a light layer of Revlon's Lilac Pastelle lipgloss on top. The hair had minimal effort put into it because I did not want it to deflate from the humidity.

I'm ready for it to be fall! Bring on the curly hair, chunky sweaters, and boots!  
I am off to the gym to go to spin class. I hope you all are having a great night!

XXOO

Savannah


12 comments:

  1. looks super cute and comfy!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by when if get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leopard printed scarves! Your style is so cute- every time I read your posts I think to myself I'd wear your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leopard printed scarves! Your style is so cute- every time I read your posts I think to myself I'd wear your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you girly! I'm also a big fan of leopard accessories!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. lovely look! scarf is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute leopard scarf! Totally with you girl - I want fall weather!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    www.lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish Florida would catch up with what I want!
      I'll pop on by to your site!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. You look SO chic.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always! Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO