Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Boys

These are my two boys... My pets!


This is my baby! My mom adopted him for me at a pet store where an adoption day was going on, I was so glad I found him. I had to beg my mom to get him for me! He is so sweet, I'll add a photo from when he was a teeny tiny kitten. His name is Java(:


This was one of the many pictures taken while trying to take a Christmas card picture!




Colby after puppy class in the backseats(: He was so tired, and is NEVER that calm.
Technically Colby is more like the family dog, but I call him mine. Sometimes he drives me crazy!


XXOO

Savannah

1 comment:

  1. Aw what cuties! I sooo want a pet! I love dogs but just don't have the time to look after one! A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were veeeery close to buying guinea pigs...they are my fave animal! But we just can't guarantee our new place will allow pets :-( I want one so bad!!!

    Btw....I want your hair :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO