Monday, June 14, 2010

Sickness Sucks!

Well this morning I woke up at 5 AM and went into my moms room and told her that I thought I was going to throw up. She said to grab the trash can in our office and I brought it back to her room and laid down with her while she rubbed my back. I threw up an hour later. It was terrible, I have thrown up 5 times! I took a teensy, weeny, sip of water and in less than 20 seconds threw it up again. Later I did manage to keep down some oyster crackers, Progresso chicken noodle soup, a popsicle (italian ice, yummm), and some Sprite. Of course not all at one time and spread throughout the day. My stomach is in terrible pain, like one minute it's fine and the next I am slumped over in pain. Also I have had these crazy hiccups which are upsetting my stomach even more! Well lets hope that I get better by Sunday because my grandparents (dad's side)are coming into town. I'm off to go find my Victoria Secrets slippers, I've had the chills (and the sweats) all day!

XXOO
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO