Monday, August 2, 2010

Nailene Nails in 'So Natural'

! DISCLAIMER !
These products were NOT purchased by me, they were sent to me to review.

Now that that's out of the way, on to my review and pictures!

I was so excited when the package arrived!


All of the Nailene goodies!


All of the Revlon goodies!








Oh look at those sexy nails! (:





When I was contacted by Nailene nails and Revlon to be sent some products to review I was so happy (and surprised!). I had boughten a pair of KISS press ons a couple of weeks before and I kind of hated them. Okay not hated, but I was disappointed in the quality, they were flimsy and broke off very easily (like buttoning up your paints and one just flies off). These feel very strong and don't bend or anything. They took me about 15-20 minutes to file down to fit my fingers (I have really tiny fingers/hands compared to most people) and then about 5 minutes or so to press on. They look really nice and I am so impressed with the quality. I was sent to other nails (one with blue glitter on the tips and one with white tips with silver flower designs). I was also sent some nail decals. I can't wait to try out the rest of the stuff and review them.

Overall I would give these an A+ because they aren't flimsy, they are easy to mold to fit your fingers, and they look lovely.

I will definitely repurchase these when I run out.

See you next post (which will be in a few minutes).

XXOO

Savannah

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog!

    I am having a giveaway you might like at
    http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being selected to review Nailene's products too! I love all the stuff! Your pictures look great.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post :)

    I'm now following you!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO