Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Little Haul


Hey fashionistas, today I don't have an OOTD as I was feeling a bit blah today and just settled for a very neutral outfit.
Instead I have my little haul! And what I won in the lovely Ellie's Friday Freebie a few weeks ago.
If you don't already follow her then check out her blog here.


I won the Rimmel Looks 1 2 3 mascara.
I purchased the Sleek Divine Original palette off of Ebay here.

This is the inside of the palette


Here are the swatches.




Top Row (sorry for the poor swatch/picture, it was dusk outside).


Bottom row (again sorry!)

I was so impressed with how fast the palette arrived here (only a week!) so I'm quite happy.
I haven't tried the mascara (I received both yesterday evening). Once I dork around with it I
will let you all know what I think.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends November 1st.


That's all for now.


XXOO


Savannah


2 comments:

  1. I love the original palette, its so good and the colors are so pigmented :) Loving your haul <3

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Christine- I've used it a couple of times this week and I really love it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO