Thursday, October 14, 2010

Revlon Naturally Chic Review


Hello fashionistas, here's a quick review for you.

Product:
Revlon Naturally Chic press on nails in medium length.
Application was easy, I used nail clippers to trim them down and the little file it came with to even it all out.
I really like this glue that it comes with, I feel like it lasts longer than most.
The nails themselves felt sturdy. They didn't feel like they were going to fly off.

The wear time on these was about 6 and a half days. It would have been longer but because I take pottery that really gets under them and kind of lifts them a bit.
I had a few fall off during the time I had them on but nothing too major.


The first picture is the best, the second one is not very good, I messed up a couple of fingers!


Overall ratings:
Nails: 9/10
Glue: 10/10
Application: 9/10
Wear time: 9/10

I think I might like these the most out of all the press ons I've ever had. Maybe more than my acrylics.
I believe these retail around $5-7 at drugstores.

Would I repurchase?
Yes I would, I quite enjoyed these. I've worn them twice now.
Every time I wore these people complimented me on my nails, people were really surprised that they were only press ons!
Also you can easily paint over these, I typically paint over these with darker colors because then I only need two coats to cover the white tips.


Disclaimer:
I was sent these for review by Revlon but, all opinions and reviews are my own and were not influenced by anything but my own experience with the products.



XXOO


Savannah


PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO