Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nail of the Day




Hey fashionistas!
Thanks for all of the get well wishes(:
I had some exciting things to post about today but, I'm just not feeling up to it. Whenever I feel better I'll show you what I got for Christmas and my overdue birthday "haul".

I wanted to show you the new polish I picked up the other day.
It's Wet n' Wild's "Wild Card", the number is 465.


The color pictured above is more darker than it is in real life.


It's a nice purple with a pink shimmer running through it. It went on sheer so I put on 3 coats. I didn't mind doing 3 coats because it dried super fast! This is pretty true to life.
Excuse my dry cuticles!

This is day 2 with 3 coats on.

Here's the rundown:
Price- 5/5
Application: 4/5
Wear time: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes, I would


Overall rating: A


I think you guys should definitely check this out. It's only $1 so even if you don't end up liking it won't break the bank.



XXOO


Savannah




1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for entering my Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3 giveaway - however I'll only be able to count your entry if you're a public follower via Google Friend Connect!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO