Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bold Flower


Hey fashionistas,
I have yet another outfit of the day for you!


Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt (one of the like 6 pairs!)
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Forever 21 (fake big pearls, sorry you can't really see them)
Bracelets: Forever 21, they are a couple of different sets


Sorry for only 1 picture and it's still a phone picture!
I wore this on Wednesday.
I love this shirt, it's nice and slouchy. Also it's incredibly soft!
I had so many people come up to me and tell me that they liked my shirt. My biology teacher even did!



I hope you all are having a great day!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Mine are studying, studying, and hmm studying!
I'm going to Panera with my bestie Ethan either on Saturday or Sunday to do some studying (gahh!) for biology and geometry.
Hopefully we won't just end up talking and getting no work done!


XXOO


Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO