Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slouchy Studying Ensemble


So yet another OOTD for my little fashionistas!
I wore this on Sunday to study with my bestie Ethan for biology. So much work was done!
We studied on Saturday and Sunday at Panera; literally my whole weekend was studying.
Although we managed to slip in some fun!



Tank top: Kohls
Cardigan: Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Jeans: Costco
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: ?


I'm loving this cardigan, it's really soft and slouchy!
Very comfy, I'm not sure how out of the norm. this was but it was very comfortable to study in!
On a random side note, I've been really into my almost natural hair/ I've just been running a straightener through my hair. My hair is naturally straight so it just smoothes everything all out. Also apparently my bestie likes my hair better straightened, I always assumed it looked better curled. I'm not complaining though, straightening takes like 5 minutes!

Anyways!


XXOO

Savannah


PS: I wanted to thank you all for the weight loss compliments, I've lost almost 15lbs, so I'm quite happy!
Thanks for commenting and being so sweet ♥

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Your outfit looks very comfortable like you said and still stylish.

    I'm trying to wear my hair naturally too, but it's really hard because I get a lot of frizz! I first need a cut, then need to start a journey towards healthy hair!

    Congratulations on your weight loss! How have you done it and how long has it taken you? I'm not trying to be nosy, just looking for tips. (:
    My goal is to lose 30-40 lbs. this year and to get back down to my normal weight. I've been going to the gym and cutting down/cutting things out of my regular diet.

    Also, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award. (:

    http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardigan! Great study clothes! lol Congrats on the weight loss too...its not easy i know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardi and this kind a simple , but stylish look! You have lovely smile girl!

    xo Ra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO