Friday, March 4, 2011

I Will Never Love You More





Hey fashionistas!
Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been busy!
Well, that's life!

Here's what I wore on Thursday to school. Sorry that they are phone photos, I'll try and save time to use my actual camera in the morning next time!



Shirt: Forever 21
Tank: Kohls
Jeans: GV
Shoes: Bealls
Bracelets: Forever 21





Today, I had a geometry and a geography test, ugg! Hate that.
Then tonight was the art gallery, sadly I didn't win anything.
Actually, not that upset, it was huge honor to even be chosen to go.
I'll do a separate post on tonight, it was pretty fun!


Hope you all have a great weekend!
Tomorrow morning I have this French culture thing ALL day at another high school. I have to be at my school at 6:45 AM. SO early!

Here's the song that the title is derived from.

Lots of love!


XXOO


Savannah


3 comments:

  1. wow your hair grows super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best hair styles! You should seriously consider another blog just for hair styles!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO