Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunny Days Are Here To Stay!


Hello my dearest fashionistas!
I haven't blogged in like almost a week (for some reason my last post says that it was posted on Sunday when I actually posted it on Wednesday) .
Today has been a very short day for me, I have a little bit of math homework and I have a geography study guide to do.
I look really bad in this picture, but I wanted you guys to see the detail on the sweater.
It's a very lightweight sweater, super soft!

Sweater: my mom
Tank top: Kohls
Jeans: GV
Shoes: Bealls
Earrings&bracelet: Forever 21


Here's a quick little update!
On Friday I found out that my art teacher is taking one of my pieces to this art association gallery showing. It's sort of big because it's all high schools in my county and each art teacher can only take 9 pieces. I'm very excited! The gallery opens up on Friday night and they're going to announce 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention; I don't think I'll win anything but, I'm happy to be going!
So here's a few pictures of the finished piece.
I named it "The Ocean's Bodice" .


Also, I got a 90% on my biology test, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Over the weekend my friends and I went to the fair that a catholic school here holds yearly.
After that I spent the night at Melissa's house, she's a huge Lost fan so we started watching and I'm like in love with it! It's so good, I've seen the first 6 episodes, so don't tell me any spoilers!
On Sunday we went to the beach (yes, it's warm enough to go to the beach!) and we layed out. Then we got hot so we went into the water. It was pretty chilly but, we thawed out fast!
I had a really great weekend with my friends!
I promise to get around to posting the outfit pictures from the Bon Jovi concert sometime this week, I'll also be doing a February Favorites post soon.

Hope you had a wonderful day!

I'm off to go do homework and such. Blech!

XXOO


Savannah


7 comments:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO