Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bright Blue and Big Smiles

Hello fashionistas,
I have yet another outfit of the day for you all! I feel like all my posts are outfit of the days.
I wore this on Tuesday.
Cardigan & Hair clip: Forever 21 Shirt: Bealls Jeans: GV Shoes: Aerosoles Bracelets: assortment from Target, Claires, and one I made. 




I took my geography test today and I actually feel very confident about it! I studied for about 2 hours so, I hope I did well! Tomorrow, I have french club; this means I'll be up bright and early to get ready for school!

I also wanted to thank all of you for the great feedback I got on my last post. I love you guys so much!



That's about all I have to say, I'm off to watch the Real Housewives of New York City. I really love this show! Trashy reality, what's not to love?



XXOO


Savannah



7 comments:

  1. That blue looks so amazing with your hair color, skin tone and eyes!! I love it! Your hair is always so perfect....I'm beginning to get a bit jealous! ;-) kIAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair is really cute here, Loving it :)
    http://shakeinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im fallow you ;) love your univers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO