Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday's Style

Hey fashionistas,
I just wanted to show you all what I wore to Panera last Sunday.
Two of my best friends (Ethan & Lily) went to to do some studying and eating.
We accomplished both! 

Dress: Kohls Belt, and canvas tote: Forever 21 Shoes: Payless Earrings: New York and Company
Sunglasses: unknown Purse: Gift (brand is Kathy Van Zeeland) Watch: Avenue

Ethan (my bestie) was like "you look like one of those women with tons of bags out shopping." So, I got him to take a picture of me in motion! Thanks Ethy! 

This would be the BFF and I working on some school stuff. Sorry for my strange face! Lily (the other BFF) was just taking pictures (these happen to be the usable ones).

Candid shot of me texting.
Yes, it is very blurry! I had to show you all this because this just happens to be one of the faces that I make all of the time. I'm queen of strange facial expressions (and noises). Just a little Savannah factoid for you all!


Thanks to all of my new followers, I can't believe I'm only 7 away from 200! Crazayyyyy!

I also wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I love my mom so much, I hope you're all doing something special to honor you moms! ♥

Hope you all had a great weekend, I'll blog some this week!



Lots of love!


XXOO

Savannah

6 comments:

  1. You look super pretty ^^

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wedges. You look like you had such a great time with your BFF! Congrats, your so close to 200! :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Savannah darling you look perfect! I love that dress on you. You look like a little Audrey Hepburn! You know I am your #FAN!! Love you girl! Are you sure Ethan is just a BFF?? hummm
    Sorry, I know your blushing now!
    Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squealing in the back of French class tops all strange facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lbd.
    xoxo,
    gossip girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks amazing on you!!!! Sometimes I wish I was blonde, always looks amazing with a LBD!
    xo Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO