Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Black and White

Hello fashionistas,
I wanted to show you what I wore last Tuesday. 


Top: American Eagle (Marshalls) Blazer: JcPenny Shorts: Gloria Vanderbilt Tanktop&backpack: Aeropostale Necklaces: Forever 21 Shoes: Payless Headband: Claire's 


I was feeling very 'summery' so I decided to wear these shorts! I also dug this tanktop out of the back of closet, I hadn't worn it in eons! Sorry for my backpack and lunchbox being in the back, we were in a rush!

I have so much homework tonight! Biology, geometry, and geography. I also have to study for a geography test that I have to make up on Thursday. Busy, busy, busy!
I'm off to go do my homework!

Hope you liked!


XXOO


Savannah

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, this is such a cute summer look ^^

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! It's very cute and perfect for the warm weather :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit. i wish it was warm enough to wear capris here.
    can you send me an email with how you would like me to pay you for the stila set. i can do paypal or send you the money in the mail.
    xx
    Alicia
    funnyfacebeauty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect for a nice warm day :) it isn't warm enough here to wear capris/shorts yet :( check out my blog for some +vibes & happiness!XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe your shoes are payless, girl.. they are so cute! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jean jacket is a great cut for you!
    I encourage you to wear your fedora! I have a "something new" link up every wednesday. I started it because I am always buying but it takes me to long to wear it! So if you want to link up stop by on wednesday!
    Camille - nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO