Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recently Purchased Makeup

Hello fashionistas,
Here are a couple of things I picked up last week. 
I seriously need to stop shopping. 


I bought this at Costco for a mere $10! Stila is one of my favorite brands (if not all time favorite), so when I saw this I jumped on it. The convertible color on its own is $20, so this was a mega steal.  


Wet n' Wild palette in Comfort Zone and Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash.


If you guys want to see swatches of anything (or everything), let me know in the comments below and I'll get right on it.


I've had a very lazy day. I finished a book, did some laundry, took a bubble bath. That was about it. 
What have you all been up to? 


XXOO


Savannah


11 comments:

  1. Ouhh those look nice!
    Definitely do swatches :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you found that Stila set for such a great deal! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a swatch of Fox in a Box, when you have a mo. I love the name and if I like the product, I may have to truck on down to Wally World and get me one.

    I own that Wet and Wild palette. It is a nice one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even remember the last time that I have had a bubble bath! OOOOOOH that sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO Good!! I would love to see the Stila products. I hear about this brand often but I have never tried it! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy that Stila set! I never good into Costco, for some reason. smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bubble bath sounds heavenly hehe, I so need to grab some new makeup products myself! ;)

    I've been doing a whole lot of nothing but loving your blog haha <33

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great deal for Stila! That is an awesome kit, and Lilium is gorgeous! Enjoy your new goodies! =D

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I'm so jealous of you US girls, because of all the beauty brands available there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been dying for one of those sets from Costco. I've seen other girls post them and I can't believe what a deal that is. I need to get a Costco card ASAP! Would love to see swatches of Fox in a Box Hot Flash. I just recently bought my first one and am now bent on acquiring more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm a new follower and I would love for u to swatch that Wet n Wild palette. Great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh, i love lazy days!
    that jus about sums up my day today (:

    a much needed breaj from lifeee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO