Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eyes, Lips, Face, and Haul

Hello my little fashionistas!
About a week and half ago I placed an order with E.L.F and it arrived in the mail yesterday! 
I didn't get very much, but what I did get was what I really wanted.

 ♥ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder 
♥ELF Studio Cream Liner in Brown
♥ELF free gift Brightening Eye Color quad in Ivy 

I'm a huge fan of the contouring powder duo, so I bought a backup! I also love, love, love my studio cream liner in black, so I purchased the brown too!



♥ 11 Piece Brush Collection (Studio)
Eeek, I've been wanting this for quite sometime, so I finally bought it! There was a 60% off sale going on, that's why I broke down and bought it. I already had 3 brushes from the studio line and love them, so this was the perfect edition to my brushes. I won't be buying anymore for quite a long time. I think they may have given me an extra powder brush instead of a blush brush. It wouldn't matter to me if I hadn't just lost my blush brush from the studio line that I purchased a couple of months ago... Must track that down!

I had ordered E.L.F's studio line blush in 'giddy gold', but when my order arrived it said that it was out of stock so they refunded me my money. I'm a little sad about that, it looked like such a unique color. There were tons of other things I wanted, but I only bought a few. There's always a sale going on over at E.L.F so I'll just buy my other lemmings next time! 


Today I went to the eye doctor because my right eye has been irritated for a few days, the doctor didn't find anything. She said to try a cold compress and take allergy medicine because it may just be from going out of town and coming back. I'm a little worried that it could be more, but I'll do as she says, and if it doesn't get better I'll be off to the doctor again.  
This afternoon mom and I are going birthday present shopping for my sister, Sierra. She's turning 13 tomorrow! We're going to Forever 21, so I'm excited, love that store!

If you want to see swatches of anything I bought, let me know! 

Have you guys hauled anything lately? Or partake in E.L.F's 60% off sale? 

Lots of love!

XXOO


Savannah

6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try all off the Studio Line brushes. I have a few and I love them. They are definitely much better quality than the regular ones :) Lovely haul sweetie, I have a Elf haul coming up as well :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you do a review on ELF's brushes because I havent heard much about them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get some new elf things! These finds look great! And happy birthday to your sister :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. After you posted about the black cream liner I went out and bought it. I must say I was quite impressed. I don't wear it very often but it is pretty darn great! I didn't know that you could order the stuff. How fantastic is that! I would love to see before and after photos of the contour blush! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely order the matte lippie next time, very beautiful color :)Hehe, yeah you should, you might like it :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO