Friday, August 12, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hey fashionistas!
Long time no blog. I've been incredibly busy, out of the past 8 days I've only been home for 2 of them. 
I got my schedule for this year, I don't really like it. I have no classes with one of my best friends, and only 1 with Lily, and 2 with Melissa. 






Isn't this an attractive face? Hahahaha, mom caught it on camera, she said something to make me make this face. 

Top: Forever 21 Tanktop: Costco Shorts: Kohls Shoes: Bealls Earrings: H&M Bracelet: Lia Sophia Headband: Lily's 

I wore this outfit to run some errands with the Mom. I bought a few things, so I'll be doing a haul tomorrow or the next day. 

I hope you're all doing well! I won't abandon the blog for a week again! Although with school starting back up, you guys better get used to seeing outfit of the days again. Those are also my favorite posts to do!


Lots of love!

XXOO

Savannah

7 comments:

  1. Yay for 200 posts! That's an exciting point to reach. :) And I'm so excited for your more regular OOTD posts, I love those.
    Hopefully you'll meet some awesome new people in your classes- I almost never got the same classes as my friends did (and they all seemed to be together, so unfair lol!), but it usually worked out alright. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! I love your OOTD! You look stunning mama!! You are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Savannah! I still can't wait to see your room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I love that "look" your mom captured on camera!! haha Are you losing weight? You look amazing in blue girl! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "look" is quite cute, btw! :)You look so slim, have you been working it out girly?

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO