Thursday, October 6, 2011

Black and White

Hello fashionistas!

Here's another outfit of the day, I wore this to my High Q match on Tuesday.
I know, I'm wearing the white blazer AGAIN. Sorry, I'm just a tidbit obsessed with it.
Sorry for the tape on the door, mom and dad painted it over the weekend and it was still too tacky to tack off. 
The first thing I said when they painted was "hey, new backdrop for my outfit of the day pictures!"
Hehe, always thinking about fashion.





Dress: Forever 21 Blazer: New York and Company Shoes: Target Necklace: Lia Sophia


I went for a classy look seen as we had our first High Q match and we're supposed to dress up (not that I don't always dress up). The JV team won our match, but the varsity team didn't. The JV team doubled the other team's score, we rock! Our varsity did not do as well. We'll get them next time!

Today I had my 2nd Cameramics meeting, it went well. I'm really enjoying being so active in clubs this year, I've met a lot of new people. 

Tomorrow I'm going home with my best friend, Lily! We haven't hung out in what seems like forever. Sleepover at her place and then our usual ritual of going to get coffee in the morning.

I'm so happy that  tomorrow is Friday! 

Lots of love!

XXOO

Savannah


3 comments:

  1. This is the exact outfit I am looking for for fall. I want a crisp white blazer with an all black ensemble. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic & Chic Savannah!

    Wear that blazer as much as you want, its a fantastic staple item <33

    Yay for clubs and meeting new people! sounds like a lot of fun :D

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl! I love the white blazer!! Winter white, is a go this year! I wish I had one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO