Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hello fashionistas!
Sorry for not posting for a few days, I've been busy! 
Yesterday I woke up at eight, got ready, and went shopping with my mom and her friend. Then we went out for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. 


I got carmel chicken, which I just had to snap a picture of for the blog.
Mom and I also split a piece of their 30th anniversary cheesecake, so delicious! 

After that we went to Costco to pick up a few things. 
Then we rushed back home and I primped for homecoming with my best friend, Lily. We then went over to another friend's house to take pictures and then we went out to dinner. I'm going to do a post on homecoming sometime next week, I just don't have time to do it today, it would take far too long! 

After homecoming Lily came home with me and spent the night. Then we woke up and lazed around for a bit. She left and then I proceeded to finish this book called Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty. This book was SO good. You should definitely check it out. After completing the book,  I typed up an essay for my French class.
 Now I'm taking a quick break from chemistry studying. Oh fun! 


I promise to do the homecoming post this week, we took loads of great pictures that I want to share with you all. 


Lots of love!


XXOO


Savannah


4 comments:

  1. I cant afford new books right now :( I need to add the three wishes on my list for when I do get some extra cash. Have a great week mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm your food plate looks yummy love the book !!

    Follow my new blog love, shop
    http://fancysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I just saw that book at my Library: 3 wishes and I said--I wonder if thats any good lol now I am def. going to check it out and give it a read

    chemistry is a toughy but you seem so focused girl!

    love how delicious your food looks to haha

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO