Friday, March 16, 2012

Classy Layers

Hello fashionistas!
I wore this little getup to school on Tuesday. 

Button up: Liz Clairborne Tanktop: American Eagle Blazer: Kohl's Jeans: JCP Shoes: Belk Bag: Jessica Simpson Bracelet: Local store

I decided that I wanted to layer this button up because I love this shade of blue! I decided that the button up plus the blazer made a classy ensemble! I wanted to contrast between the solid colors with the sequins. Just a little bit of sparkle and shine!  Sorry for my bag just being there, I just set it down. Mom was like "that looks dumb!" I topped this outfit off with my black kitten heels. 



For my makeup I just did a soft purple eye with the Too Faced palette (love it)! Curled my hair, again. Obviously I have an addiction. I left my ends sort of straight. This has quickly become my new everyday hair and makeup routine. 

Having a fabulous Friday with the best friend. Sleepover fun and then tomorrow we're going shopping. 
Saturday is my mom's birthday, I think we're going out to the Cheesecake Factory. 

Anyways have a grand weekend, will update soon!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah


3 comments:

  1. your hair is so freaking pretty. it looks really classic X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put a tank over the chambray top, awesome idea, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO