Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cloud Nine

Hello fashionistas!
First off I want to apologize for not keeping up with my every other day posting. I blame this guy I met and who's been taking up a good bit of my time. I'm on cloud nine right now, but I don't want to divulge too much too soon. So I'm just going to leave it at that! 

I wanted to show you all what I wore to school on Friday. 


Dress & Shoes: Kohl's Belt: Mom's Jacket: JCP Bracelet: Vintage Necklace: Tiffany & Co. 


The weather was warmer so I decided that it was a dress day. I was craving that girly look that I usually gravitate towards. I'm so glad Lily found my jean blazer in time for spring. It's the best thing to pair with dresses. You'll probably have to see this a lot in the upcoming season..  Also, these flats are seriously so comfortable and cute. Still super glad my mom bought them for me. 

I've become lazy with my makeup for the past few days. I've just done my normal face makeup, loads of mascara, tight lining and just inner rim lining my eyes with Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Whiskey. It really brings out the blue in my eyes and takes approximately a minute.  C'mon, it doesn't get much better than that!

Also, curling the hair and leaving the ends slightly straight is back on my obsessed radar again. 
Can you guys believe I haven't had to get a trim since winter break? That's cray-cray, this haircut is the haircut that just keeps on giving! Although I'm thinking I need to make an appointment to get my bangs trimmed. 

Today the best friend is coming over to catch up. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever! 
Probably will end up in a sleepover because it always does. 
Sunday will be spent with the new guy. Though I'll attempt to post on here because the last thing I want to do is neglect my blogginis! 

Love you guys so much!
XXOO

Savannah


5 comments:

  1. This outfits adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!! New guy??!!! So so excited for you! You look amazing in this outfit! I love love love that denim blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - You are much too young to get too serious so just have fun, ok (in my mommy voice)!! lol
    Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited about the new guy!!! I feel like your sorority sister wanting to know DETAILS!!!! You are gorgeous and he is ONE LUCKY GUY!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the summery hair and dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO