Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Hello fashionistas!
I wore this outfit to school yesterday. 



Blouse: Forever 21 Tank-top: Kohl's Capris: Gloria Vanderbilt Neckalce: self-made Bracelets: assorted Shoes: Aerosoles Hair clip: Forever 21 


I felt like it was the epitome of girly and preppy. 
Floral + lace + khakis = a feminine look.
I was going to pair this with jeans, but I wanted to change it up a bit. I bought this shirt forever ago and hadn't worn it in a long, long time! I saw it in my closet and I went "oh yeah, I think I'll wear this." 
I paired it with a pink tank-top so that you could see the pink peaking through the lace. 


I went with a darker pink eye, very similar to the one I did here. The only difference was that I winged black eyeliner to make it edgier. 

Today I took my final AICE test of the year and it went really well. I felt that my essays were pretty good and I feel confident that I passed AICE English Language! Yey! Today was the last full, regular day of school. Tomorrow I only have one exam, French, and it is at 10:45, so I don't have to be there until then. The mom and I are going to go to Panera and I'm going to do my studying then. On Monday I have my final two exams of the year, chemistry and math. Everyone else has to go until Wednesday. I am very happy to be almost done! 

I'm off to go hang with the boyfriend. Happy almost Friday!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah




4 comments:

  1. I really like those pants. Those are some cute-ass pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl. So edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I love that top and your hair is gorgeous as always! My daughter's last day of school was Thursday. Kiah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO