Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Miss Matte Eyes and Glowing Face

Hello fashionistas!
It's time for another makeup post. This time I drew some date-night inspiration from a pin that I pinned to my Beauty & Glam board on Pinterest. I thought Ashely Olsen looked stunning, as usual. Anyways, I drew some inspiration from this picture for a look.

 via

Key points of this look:

Matte eyes
Lots of mascara
Glowing/dewy face
Pale pink lips 
Bold brows  

I wanted to keep my eyes matte and make my lashes appear to be longer with black eyeliner. I made my brows a bit fuller with Urban Decay Naked shadow. I made my face have Ashely's dewy glow.  



Here I am attempting to be Ashley and not smile with my teeth. I guess I'm just a teeth shower when I smile, le sigh. 



Normal smile!



Eye makeup close ups. 
 I think I probably went a little bit heavier on my eye makeup than Ashley did (well, let's be real, her makeup artist)! I also didn't do a milky pink lip- my lips are so pigmented that it's really a pain the booty to make them pale. I'm just saying, this isn't an exact replica, just my own take off of the picture! 


For my face I used:

Benefit Boi-ing concelaer
Physcian's Formula translucent face powder
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing powder (just the bronzer)
Stila Camilla cream cheek blush
Sephora Hot Hues All Over in Bronzed Glow 
Nars Orgasm Illuminator on my cheek bones for a dewy glow

On my eyes I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked all over
Urban Decay Buck in my crease
Urban Decay Zero to line my eyes/tightline
NYC Liquid Eyeliner on top of Whiskey
Too Faced Bouquet Toss as my highlight
Urban Decay Naked in my brows
Too Faced Lashgasm mascara- this mascara is my new love, will review soon!

On my lips I used:

Revlon Pink Pout 
Palladio Couture Apricot lipgloss on top

I just got back home from volunteering at this summer art camp. I'm having a blast, the kids are such a trip! I'm doing it until the end of this week and I think I'm going to sign up for another week towards the end of July. I'm off to go clean up my room and bathroom, so exciting... Tonight the boyfriend and I are going out to play pool again. We are both bad at it, but have so much fun!


Hope you liked this look!

XXOO

Savannah


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and you nailed this look! Even better in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SUCH a beautiful girl! love this look uber much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO