Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple Saturday Blues

Hello fashionistas!
Yesterday my mom, sister, and I went out and ran a bunch of errands/went out to dinner. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and I discovered my new cheesecake love, Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake, it is to die for! I normally get their 30th Anniversary (aka super chocolate-y), but I got something different and loved it. Anyways, before we left I had my sister snap a few pictures of my simple Saturday style.





Sweater: Docker's Jeans and tank-top: Kohl's Shoes: Nine West Bracelets: assorted Necklace: Tiffany and Co. Headband: unknown 

The weather has been really dreary and rainy, so I wanted to wear something comfortable in case it started to pour- which it did. It was honestly some of the worst rain we've had in quite sometime! These shoes were good because they kept my feet dry and warm. I thought the silver worked well with the baby blue. I love blues because they bring out the blue in my eyes. I kept my accessories simple with blues and silvers. I threw in a tiny bit of print with my floral, skinny headband. 

For my makeup I used MAC Melon pigment all over, Stila Kitten's eyeshadow on top, Urban Decay Snakebite and Naked in the crease, with Urban Decay Skimp as my highlight. ELF cream liner in coffee finished off with Too Faced Lashgasm mascara. Very simple, wish I'd gotten a better picture for you all, sorry!

I'm off to go do some laundry and get a cup of coffee. Tonight the boyfriend and I are going to go play pool, which means I have to come up with a pool playing outfit. I imagine that shouldn't be too difficult!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

3 comments:

  1. Love this color on you! So gorgeous and it totally brings out your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn, girl, this is really really sexy ;]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO