Sunday, June 24, 2012

Too Faced Romantic Eye Look

Hello fashionistas!
It's time for another makeup post. I FINALLY got around to photographing a look with my Too Faced Romantic Eye palette, click on the highlighted part to see my review of this palette.
I honestly love this palette and I'm very glad that I purchased it. 
For the look I'm sharing today I did a sultry purple eye. I love playing with purples and this palette comes with a great range of purples!




Excuse the hair, I did nothing but blow dry it with my head upside down for some more volume!

Here's what I used on my face.

Benefit Boi-ing concealer
Physician's Formula Translucent Powder
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer (bronzer only to contour)
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer Powder on my cheeks
Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Cloud Wine

For my eyes: 

Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid and on the lower rim of my eye
Too Faced Cut the Cake all over lid
Too Faced First Dance in the crease/outer corner, blended
Too Faced I Do in the mid-tone area, blended
Too Faced Soulmates as my highlight
Urban Decay Infamous on my lower lashline
Too Faced First Dance layered on top of Infamous
Too Faced Lashgasm on my lashes
NYC Liquid Liner on my upper lashline 
Urban Decay Naked to fill in my brows

For my lips I swept a quick coat of Co. Bigelow Pink Mint on and called it a day! 

I would definitely wear this out on a date or for a special occasion, but being the makeup-ista I am I just did it for the blog! I love doing makeup posts because it lets me tap into my creativity. 

This is a pre-scheduled post, so while you're reading this I'm probably out swimming in a beautiful, spring fed lake or soaking up some sun. Hope you're all doing great! I can't wait to read all of the posts I'm missing!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah


3 comments:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO