Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pops of Patterns

Hello fashionistas!
Sorry for not posting for a few days! This week has been crazy busy! I feel like I've been nonstop busy. 
I would have posted yesterday, but I had a big test to study for all afternoon. After studying I went out to dinner with a few friends. 
Anyways, this is what I wore to school yesterday. 


Sorry my face looks overly glow-y. I didn't use my regular camera for these! 

Shirt: Gap Blazer, pants, shoes: Kohl's Bracelet: gift from the boyfriend Necklace: Tiffany & Co. 

I've gotten into the swing of pattern mixing. I paired this blue v-neck that I swiped from my boyfriend's closet (it's a Gap tee shirt) and paired it with a subtle grey plaid blazer. I also added my toecap cheetah prints flats for another pop of pattern. These Dockers pants are quickly becoming my favorite pants. They're slimming and very comfortable. After getting into school I had to ditch the blazer because I was so so so warm. Why is Florida not cooling down? It is still a hot 88 degrees during the afternoon. 
I want blazer weather... NOW.

Oh, the boyfriend surprised me with this adorable silver heart charm bracelet. He said he foudn it and knew I'd love it because it was so similar to my Tiffany & Co. necklace. I really want to get it engraved. 



I wore my hair down and did a simple neutral smoky eye with my Naked 2 palette. I love Verve all over my lid with Snakebite in the crease. It is my favorite combination! 

Tomorrow I have a physics quiz, but other than that I have no other tests tomorrow. Although I do have a pre-calculus test to study for over the weekend. Oh pre-calc, a world of imaginary numbers and graphs. A world that I don't really understand. 

I am looking forward to having a relaxing weekend. I have zero plans other than prepping for my precalc test. What about you all?

XXOO

Savannah

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shirt ;] Someboody looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and are glowing as usual.

    I swear I'm going to kidnap your wardrobe everything in it is just so freaking cute!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO