Sunday, November 18, 2012

Colorful

Hello fashionistas!
I just wanted to share an outfit of the day with you all.
I'm so glad the weather is finally being cooler because I'm now able to wear blazers without being incredibly warm. 


Blazer: Marshalls Top: American Eagle Tank-top and pants: Kohl's Shoes: Aerosoles Headband: Marshalls Bag: Gift from local store called Goldfinch 


I was in the mood to do a little color-blocking with my new teal blazer from Marshalls. I saw this blazer on sale and had to have it. I love the scrunched up sleeves and bright color. I contrasted the blue with my sassy hot pink quilted bag. I kept the rest of my outfit neutral with blacks and grays. I went for some bling with this headband that I also got from Marshalls. I loved all of the rhinestones and thought it would be a great pop of sparkle to any outfit. 


Here's a side shot of the headband. I went for a 2nd day hair style by curling my unwashed hair. This has been happening like 2 times week. I think it's keeping my hair healthier because I used to wash my hair every night. Although I might be defeating the purpose of saving my hair by applying direct heat onto it. Le sigh. I think I need to pick up a dry shampoo. Do you guys have any good dry shampoos to recommend? 

Today I'm spending the day studying for a test that I have tomorrow in my history class. I'm also stopping by a birthday party for two of the kids that I babysit for. I'm also hoping to paint my toes sometime today. I'm in     desperate need for a fresh coat of polish on my toes! 

What do you all have planned?


XXOO

Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO