Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kushyfoot Leopard Print Flats to Go and Slipper Socks Review

Hello fashionistas! Tonight I have some adorable Kushyfoot products to share with you all! 
I was recently sent these and have been wanting to review them for you all. All opinions are 100% my own. 

These are the Fall Leopard Print Flats to Go they are perfect to slip into after strutting around in killer high heels. The leopard is tres chic and very soft. The bottoms are comfortable to walk around in; they are not made of the strongest material, but they are sturdy enough to slip into for a few hours. I like that these add a nice pop of pattern to any outfit. It helps keep you looking fabulous even after you have to take off your original (painful!) shoes. 

3640A-2214cropped.jpg

 The Flats To Go come in sizes are 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 with a suggested retail price of $9.99 per which. The ballet flats have been rescuing sore feet and acting as emergency footwear for a few years now. 


I am normally anti socks, but I actually really love these slipper socks. They are not too thick and they are very soft. I also like the no slip grip. The colors are good for any girly-girl. 
3626Lilac.jpg

For those times indoors where full-out slippers feel too much, but a bare foot feels just too naked, Kushyfoot Slipper Socks (3626 in black/lavender) are the ideal answer. In a cotton-rich cotton/polyester/pvc/spandex blend, Kushyfoot Slipper Socks have a cute bow and and a strap and anti-skid bottoms. At a suggested retail of $4.49, they are super-affordable for everything from spa vacations to college dorms. Slipper Socks fit like a sock and come in a single size that fits most.


Have you guys tried any of the Kushyfoot products? I highly recommend them! 

I'm off to go work on exam study guides (yes, exams start Tuesday.. joy)! 
Loads of love.

XXOO

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO