Thursday, December 13, 2012

Current Beauty Favorites.

Hello fashionistas!
Today I wanted to share some products that have been getting a lot of love and usage these past couple of weeks! 

Left to right: Urban Decay mini Pocket Rocket in Naked, Hourglass lipstick in Nocturnal, ELF Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain, Milani Face Powder in 01 Light, Urban Decay Mariposa palette, specifically shades Spotlight and Mushroom. 

The Urban Decay mini Pocket Rocket has been getting a lot of wear lately because it is a lovely pink color, not too dark and not light. Also, it is minty, which I love.
My splurge of the month, Hourglass' lipstick in Nocturnal, is a great lipstick. Goes on like butter and wears for hours. I highly recommend it.
The flawless finish foundation is creamy, goes on nicely, good coverage, and does not oxidize weirdly. I really like and for the price, $6, it is definitely worth it! Next time you're in need of a foundation check it out.
I needed a new face powder a few months ago, so I purchased the Milani face powder. It is perfect, not too heavy, but enough coverage to mask any flaws.
I have gotten so much use out of this Mariposa palette, I truly love it. Lately I'm loving the golden beige color Spotlight and the vampy grey Mushroom. I especially love layering Mushroom over Spotlight. 

Left to right: UD Pocket Rocket Naked gloss, Hourglass' lipstick in Nocturnal.
Top shadow is Mushroom over Spotlight, then Mushroom, then Spotlight. 

Bath and Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Sugar conditioner and shampoo, Cashmere Glow body lotion, and Evologie Stay Clear Cleanser

My mom brought home the Bath and Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Sugar shampoo and conditioner for me and I love it so much. My hair smells delicious!

The Cashmere glow was a purchase I made on a whim the other week and I really love it! It smells lovely, but it is not too overpowering.

I love the Evologie cleanser, click here for my full review. 

What are you guys loving right now? 

I'm off to go to a birthday dinner for one of my best friends, Katie. December babies all the way! 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO