Monday, December 24, 2012

Some Bits and Bobs! Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello fashionistas!
In my last post I mentioned that I picked up a few things while I was out Christmas shopping, so I decided that I would share them with you all. 


I had downloaded an app on my iPhone called 'Gyft' and it gave me a free $5 Gap gift card, so I obviously had to go into Gap! This shirt was originally twenty something dollars, down to 18, then another 40% off, and then I had my five dollar card. It only cost me $6! I'm not sure if you guys know this, but back in 6th and 7th grade I was a biiiiiiig fan of stars. 


I was perusing Sephora and I found one of their $5 eyeliners in a lovely shade called Iced Brown. It is perfect to put on my lower lashline for a hint of shimmer. The Fresh lip duo was my free birthday present, so I picked that up while I was there. They are nice and hydrating! 


I was in Forever 21 picking up something to go with my sister's present and I found these 2 gems. I love the earrings because they are slightly art deco-ish and they are just nice baubles to accessorize with. 
The purple necklace is very feminine and delicate. I cannot wait to wear it!


Here's my kitten, Java, watching me take pictures. He is very confused as to why I'm taking pictures of my earrings. "Mom, why must we snap pictures of the sparkley baubles? Take kitty pictures of me staring longingly at your new accessories." I also grabbed their $1 headband duo because I broke one of mine and my dog, Colby, snapped the other one. 

I cannot believe that Christmas is tomorrow, insane! I have finished wrapping all of my presents and set them under the tree. My parents still put my sister's presents and my presents under the tree after we have all gone to bed. I remember when my sister and I were little we were terrified of Santa coming and would snuggle up in the same bed. We would also always sneak out and check under the tree at 3:00 AM because there is something so magical about the Christmas tree lights glinting off of the shiny wrapped presents. 

Do you guys have any family traditions? 
Tonight I think my family and I are going to go to the zoo because they have Christmas tree lights. Seriously what is better than zoo animals and twinkling lights? Nothing, that's right. 

Have a Merry Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas Day! 
Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO