Monday, December 6, 2010

Outfit of the Day 6/12/10 and Poll



Hey dolls!
How was your day? Mine was really good! The government test that I took was super easy and I have no homework tonight! None!
I meant to tell you guys on Friday that I got an 84% on my biology test, I was really pleased!

Anyways, on to what I wore.


For some reason my eyes are blurry in this picture? Um yeah.

Shirt: American Eagle
Sweater: New York and Company
Jeggings: Costco
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: A local store, I think.

Time for this weeks poll.

1. Mood: I'm in a good mood! I had no homework today, I took an easy test today, and my birthday is Wednesday!
2. Tinted moisturizer, liquid foundation, powder foundation or stick foundation?
I just use powder and concealer.
3. TV show you can’t stop watching?
Gossip Girl♥ And for those of you that don't know it I'm also a Real Housewives junkie.
4. The most fearless thing you’ve ever done?
I'm not sure.. I'm not really fearless, I like to weigh my pros and cons before I make a move.
5. Your go-to date outfit?
Comfy jeans, sparkly sequined tank, and a cardigan. Comfy and cute.
6. Thigh-high socks: yea or nay?
Nay
7. What are the last things you do before hitting the haaay each night?
I brush my teeth and fill up a water bottle to go next to my bed.
8. One thing you’re grateful for?
My family and friends.
9. Do you wear glasses?
Since the 2nd grade(: !
10. Weekly goals:
Sleep, do well on my geometry quiz, and have a good birthday! Does that count as a goal?


Here's the list:
1. Mood:
2. Tinted moisturizer, liquid foundation, powder foundation or stick foundation?
3. TV show you can’t stop watching?
4. The most fearless thing you’ve ever done?
5. Your go-to date outfit?
6. Thigh-high socks: yea or nay?
7. What are the last things you do before hitting the haaay each night?
8. One thing you’re grateful for?
9. Do you wear glasses?
10. Weekly goals:

XXOO

Savannah

6 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I have a thing for stripes... I'm wearing a striped shirt now actually :x HaHa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That striped shirt is very cute and LONG! gotta love long shirts! ;)
    Btw, congrats on your biology test! ;)

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO