Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Want: Wednesday Wishlist

Hello fashionistas!
I thought I would do a little wishlist Wednesday for two reasons; 1.) it's really fun to see what other people want and 2.) my birthday is coming up (the 8th) and Christmas is too! 
I've had a board on Pinterest called "I Want", so some of these are on there. 


1.) The Fresh Florals Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her from Sephora. 
Sephora Favorites - The Fresh Florals Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her
This is a great present because not only do you get to try out 5 perfumes, but you also get a voucher to redeem for a full size bottle of any of the perfumes! It's a great value. 


2.) Large Pave Forget Me Knot Necklace.
 

I saw this online while I was perusing the web and I think it is so beautiful. It's a classic piece. 

3.) Steve Madden Upper East Side Satchel

I'm in need of a new black carryall bag and I think this would be perfect! I would love to tote all my stuff around in this bag. 

4.) Kate Spade New York Rigid Iphone 4 and 4S case. 
kate spade new york rigid iPhone 4 & 4S case

I'm looking at different cases for my new Iphone that is on its way and you all know how much I adore polka dots, so this would be perfect! 

5.) Tech Candy 'New York' Iphone 4 and 4S Silicone Case.
Tech Candy 'New York' iPhone 4 & 4S Silicone Case

This is the other case option I am looking at. I love the girly cut outs! 

6.) Victoria's Secret Boyfriend Sweatpants 
Victoria's Secret PINK Boyfriend Pant

I love to lounge around my house in these. I would love another pair, I may end up just buying a pair for myself (; 

7.) Blog Bling Kit

This is an odd gift to ask for, but I would love to have this! It has all kind of girly blog additions and I would love to have it for my site! 

8.) Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

Dark Places

After reading Gone Girl and Sharp Objects I really want to read this book! Gillian Flynn is such a great suspenseful writer. 

9.) Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Set

Too Faced - Shadow Bon Bons Set

This palette is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to have it in my collection!

10.) Bite Beauty Luminous Lip Library
Bite Beauty - Luminous Lip Library
via

Their lip products are very high quality and I would love to have this to try out a bunch of their shades! I also adore how they are in the shape of Bs. Too cute!


That's about all I can think of! 
What are you guys lusting after? Are we wishing for the same things?

Hope you are all well! My best friend comes into town tomorrow, so excited!
Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah






4 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I see some items I would love to have too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it ! i want Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Set too :)
    kiss :*
    http://blogmaquilha-te.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ϳust lіkе thе helpful infοrmation you ρrοvidе to your аrticles.
    I ωіll bοokmаrκ your blog and check аgаin
    here frequently. I аm sоmеwhat ѕure I will be informed manу neω stuff prοper
    right heгe! Best οf luсk
    for thе followіng!
    Feel free to visit my web page ... Hello Kitty Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO