Monday, December 3, 2012

Brights.

Hello fashionistas!
Sometimes during the fall/winter months I start to crave vibrant colors, so I decided to pull out some brighter colors for this ensemble. It was also mid 70s, so I felt like wearing wedges. 




Blazer: Marshalls Top: Gap Jeans and shoes: Kohl's Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet: Vintage 

After picking up this bright blazer a few weeks ago I have wanted to pair it with so many different outfits. 
For this outfit I thought I'd go with a white tee shirt and a bright coral statement necklace. A blazer plus a statement necklace is always a good, easy way to go for a chic outfit. I also paired a light wash pair of bootcut jeans for a more laid back look. 



I wore my Wet n' Wild lipstick in Don't Blink Pink for a bright statement lip. I kept the rest of this makeup look very simple, just foundation, bronzer, blush, and mascara. Sometimes simple is the best way to go. 

Tonight I have a US history test to study for and a few other assignments to do. 
Oh so much fun.. I cannot wait for the weekend to be here- my birthday is on Saturday. The big 1-7!
My best friend just surprised me today by purchasing a ticket to fly down here to celebrate my birthday! She's coming in on Thursday. I am beyond excited!

Loads of love!
XXOO

Savannah

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO