Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pop of Cheetah

Hello fashionistas!
I wanted to share a quick outfit of the day before I head out tonight. I'm going to a karaoke bar, hopefully it will be a good time! I have to do my makeup and pick out a new outfit after I finish this.



Top: Gap Jacket: JCP Pants: Kohl's Earrings/ring: Kohl's Shoes: Target

I was in the mood for pink this morning so I went with this pale pink beaded neckline top from the Gap. I wanted to pair it with a jean jacket (it is getting chilly here, yesterday it was in the 80s and now it is in the 50s), so I had to wear black pants to avoid the denim on denim. I picked up these heels from Target yesterday because they were on major sale- only nine bucks! 


I kept my makeup very natural with a pop of color on my lips. I mixed up Estee Lauder's Rich & Rosy lipstick with Lancome's Juicy Tube lipgloss in Raspberry Ice over it. I received a ton of compliments on this color combo. I even had a few guys come up and tell me that it looked good which is rare because guys typically don't notice lip colors! 

Anyways, hope all is well! I'm off to get ready for tonight and get in a bit more studying for a few tests that I have tomorrow. 

XXOO

Savannah

4 comments:

  1. I almost bought those shoes! I have them in a cranberry color, though. But yes they were super on-sale at target and I think they are the perfect heels. They fit me and they are a great height! They look amazing with your outfit--loving the pop of pattern they give to your look :)

    Also, a karaoke bar sounds like fun--can't wait to hear about it!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those shoes at Target last week when I went with my friend- she got a different pair for like $5.00! Crazy deals. They look so cute with your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening
    in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just
    wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!
    Review my web blog - baltimore ravens jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit,and thx for stoppping by my blog!!
    Let's follow each other?!? let me know :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO