Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shoes, Shows, and Such.

Helloooo fashionistas!
I have a little bit of an all over kind of post.

First, I wanted to share these super adorable flats that my mom bought me. 

My mom went to Gap today and came home with a surprise pair of shoes for me! I love them. They are (of course) my favorite pattern. Also, they're in black and white which makes them super versatile. 

School is back in full force and I have spent a lot of today doing homework.
Oh, I never shared a project that I just finished making with you guys. For those of you who don't know it, I've been taking pottery since my freshmen year. Last year I did it for a college credit (I passed) and I'm taking another college level ceramics class this year. 


I still need to fire it and glaze it, but this is it so far. It is sitting inside my messy cabinet! 

Is anyone else obsessed with Beverly Hills Houeswives? So much drama! 
I watched the newest addition to Bravo's reality shows (which I looooove) and I have a feeling that I will be hooked on Vanderpump Rules. Lisa has always been my favorite character and I have a feeling that this show is going to be a hit

Are any of you addicted to Bravo's reality shows? 

Hope you all are having a good week!

XXOO

Savannah






3 comments:

  1. I love those flats but I especially love your sculpture! You're incredibly talented, miss! I haven't caught any of the reality shows on Bravo yet, but my cousin is addicted to the 'housewives' shows. They seem so ridiculous and entertaining, haha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flats! And I wish my school offered pottery--that looks amazing!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LVE the polca dotted loafer

    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO