Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorite Fashions from 2012

Hello fabulous fashionistas!
I know I probably should have done this post p r i o r to 2013 being here, but whatever. I wanted to group together some of my favorite outfits featured on the blog. I'll link back to each post! 

Starting in January from 2012- woah man that's like a... year ago. ( ; 






















As you all can see I have quite the affinity for polka dots, blazers, heels, and pops of colors. 
Do you guys typically gravitate towards a certain types of colors, shoes, jackets?

Tomorrow is the first day back to school- I am not looking forward to that!
My boyfriend went back to school yesterday, boo. My best friend came down to visit family for 3 days and popped down to meet me for lunch yesterday, she's also back home. I miss my favorite people!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO